Tuesday 10 June 2014

Final blog post!

Well it as been an interesting project to say the least. I have cooked many different things, things i am used to cooking an not. I still think my favourite part was making up my own recipes. As well getting all the food after to eat wasn't bad either. I just enjoy cooking its interesting trying to try different combinations of food and seeing how they turn out.
Some biblical through lines that would be connected to cooking are creation-enjoying, order-discovering, beauty-creating, etc.
Well to start off I think cooking can be related to creation-enjoying. I created some awesome foods and i did enjoy them. That is one of the best parts of cooking, enjoying the food afterwards!
Another good one is order-discovering. You start off with some simple ingredients and as you get better and better you know what tastes good together. Its a lot of trial and error but u discover what works well together.
Beauty-creating is also a relevant one, because the point of making the food is so its tastes good. As well if you want to be a really good cook you can even make the food not only taste good, but you can prepare it so it look aesthetically pleasing.

Well i have enjoyed doing this project, because I already did a bit of cooking. So not only did i get marks for cooking, I also got to enjoy the food afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment