Monday 2 June 2014

Creation 2

Well I tried making another creation, and it turned out lovely. I have no idea what it would be called. I just got some ingredients that I thought would go good together and cooked this creation. I started off with frying a steak with Greek olive oil dressing. I find in gives the steak a nice zesty flavour. After the steak started to cook for a minute I added the potatoes which I cubed. I made them fairly small so they would cook fast and crisp easier. Then to add to the finishing touches I added some spinach, gouda cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano, and a little bit of carolina BBQ sauce.

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you just made that up! You've never made anything that good for me! It's actually an uncommon gift to be able to cook something from scratch! Good job and maybe cook me something good next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete