Monday 26 May 2014

Burgers

Patties are one of my favourite things to bbq, if you put the heat up to high the patties start to catch fire and make huge flames. More than likely when barbecuing beef burgers they will catch on fire at least once. When this happens don't panic, just turn down the heat to low, and put the burgers on the top rack of the bbq.  I like my burgers with a little bit of char, and incase you aren't sure they are down you can cut them open and check for pink. If the burger still has pink that means it is still raw and should be put back on to the grill. When the patty on the outside starts to cook and and leak fat, I apply carolina style bbq sauce :). When I know my burger is done I apply the cheese to the patty.

Now for extra things on the burger you can have sliced up onions, raw/cooked. Slice up some tomatoes, breaks off some Romain leaves, and some sliced pickles. Now you can have a bun plain, or you can grill for a minute or 2. Then to finish off the burger you can add your assorted condiments.


No comments:

Post a Comment