Wednesday 28 May 2014

1st creation

I tried making my own creation, and it turned out quite well. I diced up some sweet peppers, red onion, and sliced some mushrooms. Just preparing them for when I start cooking. I then put my element on high, and added a little bit of olive oil dressing to the pan. I then added ground beef to the pan to cook it. While cooking the beef I add the onion to the pan to enhance the flavour. When the beef got cooked (not pink), I put the other vegetables in the pan. While that was cooking I added salt, pepper, and chipotle bbq sauce. After the peppers started to get a nice char, I figured it was ready.

My mom and dad had it and said it was really good, so I apparently didn't screw it up! I also liked it a lot so doesn't really matter if they liked it, because I loved it :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment